Swarthmore Soccer Club will offer training sessions for the 2020 Soccer Season instead of competing in Travel Soccer. We are committed to keeping our players, families and our community safe in these difficult times. These programs will follow safety protocols and will include social distancing and will work to keep us safe in this outdoor learning environment.
Fall 2020 U9 – U16 Training Sessions
*update 9/10 – Registration is now closed.
Program Fee: $165 per player
*Program will be run by a trainer and a coach
* Efforts will be made to group players by birth year
* Focus will be on socially distant skills and drills
* Programs run Sept 14-Nov 6 – twice a week sessions
* Players must bring their own ball to each session
* Players are encouraged to bring both a light t-shirt and dark t-shirt to avoid use of pinnies
* Players must wear a mask to and from the field
* Families are encouraged to not remain on the field during training sessions, and to wear masks and maintain appropriate social distance
* Anyone sick or coming in contact with someone who is sick should stay home and notify the contacts on protocol
* Players, Families and Coaches will need to sign a document acknowledging they read and agree to the protocols
* Families should read the refund policy below
* Days and times of sessions will be sent after registration
REFUND POLICY FOR 2020 Training Sessions:
Due to the current environment, there is a chance we would need to stop playing based on local government and school recommendations. If this should happen during these training sessions the below refund policy applies:
If sessions are forced to stop during the period Sept 20 – Oct 10, player would recieve half of registratin fee refund
If sessions are forced to stop anytime after Oct 11, no refund will be given
If play is cancelled due to weather, make up practices are not guaranteed
Click HERE to read 2020 Safety protocols, players will need to print the signature page and return to their coach.