Swarthmore Recreation Association
Refunds not guaranteed for any program that has started and is shut down due to Covid
All SRA programs will fall under this policy (with the exception of Travel Soccer, Special events* and Summer Camps)
- Cancellations at least 14 days prior to the scheduled event are entitled to a refund minus admin fees, if requested in writing to the SRA director at least 14 days before the start of the program.
- Cancellations made within the first 7 days of the program starting are entitled to a 50% refund, this includes medical reasons. Must be requested in writing within the first week the program has started.
- No refunds given after the first week of the program start date.
- no-shows are not entitled to a refund.
Travel Soccer Refund Policy
- Refunds will be granted as follows:
- If a player has not been invited to join a team after tryouts, they will receive a refund after they are notified of that decision minus the $25 tryout fee and admin fees.
- Refunds, minus tryout fee and admin fee will be given if a player notifies SRA director in writing before July 1st that will not accept a position on the team.
- No full Refunds will be provided after July 1st in the event a player decides not to play with the team.
- Requests between July 1st and September 1st for partial refunds for all other reasons EX: injury, relocation, will be considered by the SRA Director on a case by case basis.
- After league play has begun in September, no refunds will be given for any reason.
Summer Camp Refund Policy
- Cancellations up to 14 days prior to the start of summer camps could be entitled to a refund minus admin fees, if requested in writing to the SRA director at least 14 days before the start of the program.
- Requests for partial refunds after above timeframe for any reason will be considered by the SRA Director on a case by case basis. No full refunds will be given after the start of camp. Requests should be made in writing to the attention of the SRA Director.
SRA Executive Director