This has been a difficult year for all of us.
SRA is of, by, and for the community. We want to accommodate the needs of our participants as much as possible, and we understand that plans change. We do, however, have a whole lot to plan to make these wonderful programs happen. As a result, all registration includes a non-refundable $25 administration fee. Because late changes are more difficult to accommodate, how much refund you receive depends on when you request it. Additionally, because we still don’t know what this year will look like, we are unable to guarantee any refunds in the event that programming is canceled because of Covid or district policies related to the pandemic. In the event that this represents a true financial hardship for your family, please email SRA Director Sara Kelly at Sara@SwarthmoreRecreation.org.
All SRA programs fall under this policy (with the exception of Travel Soccer, Camp Trips, and special events)
- Cancellations at least 14 days prior to the scheduled event are entitled to a refund minus admin fees, if requested in writing to the SRA director at least 14 days before the start of the program.
- Cancellations made after 14 days prior to the start of programming but at least 7 days prior are entitled to a 50% refund minus admin fees, if requested in writing to the SRA director at least 7 days before the start of the program.
- Cancellations made after 7 days prior to the start of programming but at least 3 days prior are entitled to a 25% refund minus admin fees, if requested in writing to the SRA director at least 3 days before the start of the program.
- No refunds given after 3 days prior to the program start date.
- No-shows are not entitled to a refund.
Travel Soccer Refund Policy
- If a player is not invited to join a team after tryouts, he/she will receive a refund (minus the $25 tryout fee) after notification of that decision.
- Refunds, minus tryout fee and admin fee will be given if a player notifies SRA director in writing before July 1st that will not accept a position on the team.
- No full refunds will be provided after July 1st. Requests between July 1st and September 1st for partial refunds for good cause (e.g. injury, relocation) will be considered by the SRA Director on a case-by-case basis.
- After league play has begun in September, no refunds will be given for any reason.
*NO REFUNDS FOR SPECIAL EVENTS OR CAMP TRIPS
Refund requests should be sent to SRA Director Sara Kelly at Sara@SwarthmoreRecreation.org